[Libreoffice] [PUSHED][Patch] fdo#40759 for X=0, GAMMADIST give wrong values

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 03:43:58 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:17 AM, Wolfgang Pechlaner <libo at pechlaner.at> wrote:
> Hallo,
> In the ODF 1.2 specification stand , that the GAMMADIST Function only for x
> < 0  0 returns. The case x > 0 was ok, but there is the special case x == 0.
> I've tried to implement this.

Thanks, I've pushed it and updated bugzilla.

Note:
Did you disable the git hooks, or have you forced commit around them?
you patches had trailing spaces that should have been blocked...
I cleaned these up.

You may want to update you git config... your 'author' info came as
Wolfgang Pechlaner <wope at melmak.(none)>
I suspect you really meant  Wolfgang Pechlaner <libo at pechlaner.at> I
adjusted the commit accordingly

Finally, I changed the commit message. Especially when a patch fix a
bug you want to have at least fdo#nnnn in the message, and a short
description of what the fix is about is more useful than the name of
the file that is impacted....

Norbert