[Libreoffice] helpful debugging writer cut and paste stuff

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Mon Sep 12 10:02:34 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 05:06:27PM +0100, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> In this commit
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8cc839dc6ac3239bc4a3738cfb6078a8bf92ea72
> I added a ifdef-ed out dumper for the contents of the temporary
> document, often rtf, used for cut and paste between apps. Might be handy
> on occasion.

Thanks, last time I had to debug that, I used a memory stream and just
dumped the contents to stdout, but your solution is smarter. :)

> Miklos: As an aside, is the "editengine" rtf parser going to be touched
> by the rtf re-work[1], or was it just the writer im/export ?

The later. The editengine one is used by calc, right?

But of course it's possible I'll have time for it in the future, I just
don't plan it right now. (Should work on my MSc thesis till December.)