[Libreoffice] gbuild: filter module

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:06:49 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Michael Stahl <mst at openoffice.org> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i'm sitting on patches to convert the filter module to gbuild.
>
> these could land in a git repo near you soon if somebody gave me an fdo
> account :)

Michael,

see: http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

Fill a bug and thy wish shall be granted :-)

> because this is based on patches for ApacheOOo most of the new files
> have the standard ASF/AL2 license boilerplate.  i'd like to leave that
> as is, because i'm lazy and it doesn't make that much sense to me to
> replace it with MPL/whatever when the same code is available elsewhere
> as AL2.  except of course if there is some requirement or policy here
> that i'm currently not aware of :)

Personal feeling aside, I don't think that would be a show-stopper,
provided it is understood that the fact that the original submission
is under AL2 does _not_ mean that subsequent patch to it shall also be
under AL2.

> also, tested only on Linux because that's all i can build at home.

That is why we have tinderboxes :-)

Norbert