[Libreoffice] duplicateif in vcl/source/gdi/outdev3.cxx

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 13 13:03:41 PDT 2011

Hello,

Here's another "duplicateif" detected by cppcheck (thanks to Jesse's report
;-) )in vcl/source/gdi/outdev3.cxx (line 1999) :
        if( nMatchType & IMPL_FONT_ATTR_OTHERSTYLE )
        {
            if( !(nMatchType & IMPL_FONT_ATTR_OTHERSTYLE) )
                nTestMatch -= 10000;
        }
        else if( nMatchType & IMPL_FONT_ATTR_OTHERSTYLE )
            nTestMatch -= 10000;

I tried to find from when it's been there but after 5 minutes of searching
in gitk, I gave up.
(if someone knows a quick way to find at which commit a specific change has
been made... )

Could someone explain the logic of all this ? First I thought about a typo
but even with 1 typo, it means nothing.

Julien.