[Libreoffice] Usefulness of --enable-dbgutil

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Wed Sep 14 07:53:01 PDT 2011

Hi

I suspect you'll get much further if you try to run a debug build under the Visual Studio debugger.
The VS Debugger and the runtime debug library are designed to work together, so you'll probably get a much better idea
of what is going wrong.

-- Noel Grandin
(Would love to help, but I'm still trying to get a working build)