[Libreoffice] xml2cmp: merging srvdepy functionality into xml2cmp

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 08:11:08 PDT 2011

in the module xml2cmp, 2 exec are built cml2cmp and srvdepy. the later
is apparently not used in the build itself nor delivered with the
product.
Its only usage is: srvdepy.exe  <xml-component-descriptions-root-directory>
and it share all its cxx files with xml2cmp except for depency.cxx

so,

I modified xml2cmp to accept the syntax

xml2cmp -dep  <xml-component-descriptions-root-directory>

that will do the same thing as srvdepy.exe
<xml-component-descriptions-root-directory>
and I removed the generation of srvdepy.exe
by the same token I removed the 2 static library that were introduced
in the gbuildification to share objects among the 2 executable...

Norbert