[Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-4] [PUSHED] Fix for fdo#35965

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:11:58 PDT 2011

Hi Markus,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Pushed to the 3-4 branch with my sign-off.
>
> It has the big disadvantage that it makes inserting several sheets at the
> end extremely slow. It forces for every new sheet a full recalculation now.

Well, that may not necessarily be the case.  What SetDirty() does is
to mark all the formula cells dirty which will cause them to
re-calculate as they become visible.  Calling that method several
times only updates the dirty flag, and the re-calculation is done only
when the cells become visible.

So, I don't think this change will cause multiple full re-calc during
multiple sheet insertion, at least in theory.

Kohei