[Libreoffice] Java baseline is 1.5, right?

Michael Stahl mst at openoffice.org
Thu Sep 15 06:06:50 PDT 2011

just noticed David's commit to move around the fix for a broken IBM
LinuxPPC JRE:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ab5ce3f70a5635c3ca141b5c8928a104b522e1bb

AFAIK the OOo JRE baseline was raised to 1.5 some years ago, right?

so 1.4 seems obsolete and we can get rid of it now?

[btw, coincidentally i'm also the lucky owner of a PPC iBook that would
need this IBM JRE workaround.  the processor is a PPC750 that is
manufactured by... IBM.  that's right, IBM's JRE didn't detect IBM's
processor correctly and fails with SIGILL immediately without this
workaround.]

--
Ignorance is bliss - and we are a happy country.