[Libreoffice] post-PR about Hackfest

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Fri Sep 16 04:30:49 PDT 2011

Hello,

two weeks ago, we had a fantastic Hackfest in Munich, and I would like
to thank again everyone who participated and contributed to the success
of the event!

Since it was a huge success, we would like to take this opportunity to
do some PR. Kirsten from the city of Munich and myself did some
brainstorming, and what we would like to do is:

	- issue a short statement on the LiMux website of the city of Munich,
in order to have it distributed by their PR folks
	- link to that from our blog to attract our community, probably besides
our own blog post
	- have some developer interviews

So, I'd like to ask for two things:

	1. Who would be willing to be interviewed (via e-mail) about his
experience at the Hackfest and the achievements?

	2. Even if you do not want to be quoted/interviewed, can you help us in
compiling a list of achievements, feedback, experiences, your personal
highlights and the like, which we can make public?

Since I'm not a developer, I would very much welcome technical feedback
on bugs, features, implementations, specifications and the like. :-)

In case you are interested in being interviewed, please ping me
directly. For your feedback in terms of achievements, please add them
straight to the wiki at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest2011#Achievements as we will
take that as a basis for our text.

Thanks for your support, have a nice weekend, and happy hacking!
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108