[Libreoffice] About a probable bug in core/lotuswordpro/source/filter/xfilter/xfcell.cxx

CaStarCo castarco at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:09:11 PDT 2011

Hello :) ,

reading the list of http://libreoffice.boldandbusted.com/ i've found a
potential bug in core/lotuswordpro/source/filter/xfilter/xfcell.cxx .

The member m_pOwnerRow of the XFCell is not initialized in any constructor
(and in many methodts it's setted to null), but in the line 177 the variable
pRow is setted to m_pOwnerRow (wich is or null or a random value), in the
next line the code tries to acces to a member of pRow... but pRow is
probably 0 because the value of m_pOwnerRow, and the code will crash at this
point.

I don't know if i'm wrong, but in any case, if I'm right I don't know what
changes should we do to fix the problem because I don't know the exact
purpose of this piece of code.

Bye!