[Libreoffice] fdo #31005 Autoformats does not save

Joost Eekhoorn joost.eekhoorn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:45:18 PDT 2011

Hi Julien,

I tried several evenings to implement only the vertical alignment of
fdo#31005, but I fail. Fine that you will look at this issue.

1. tblafmt.cxx and tblafmt.hxx are the main places for writer, but you have
also to look at sc/inc/autoformat.hxx, because the autoformat in calc and
witer are related!

2. Each time a new feature is added to table-autoformat, a new AUTOFORMAT_ID
must be created, so it would be nice to add several features once, otherwise
we get very many IDs.

3. First I tought that the vertical alignment was in SvxParaVertAlignItem
(editeng/inc/editeng/paravertalignitem.hxx), but then I found out that is
done by SwFmtVertOrient (sw/inc/fmtornt.hxx). The last one can not be seen
by calc, thus that gives a problem with point 1.

4. I have Implemented SwFmtVertOrient, but it did not autoformat the table.

Regards
Joost