[Libreoffice] fdo #31005 Autoformats does not save

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 18 14:02:18 PDT 2011

Hello,

I discussed about this bug with Joost on IRC.

This issue is bigger than I thought since :
- there are autoformat elements in sc and sw parts
- there are calc specific elements in writer and the contrary (writer
specific elements in calc)
- the tracker describes only a part of the pb. For example, "Text flow" tab
in Writer seems not at all taken into account for autoformat

I've begun a map mind (see attached file
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3347005/vym_map.png vym_map.png )
(I don't know very well this concept but "map mind" is very interesting)

I'm still a C++ beginner and I know just some bribes about LO design (I'm
just the "some cppcheck cleaning" guy :-) ) but :
- either autoformat part should be refactored, even partially
- or I totally missed the subtleties of the autoformat design part.
In both cases, some help would really be welcome.

Any ideas / suggestions / remarks ?

Julien
PS : perhaps/certainly this fish is too big for me :-)