[Libreoffice] Questions about Easyhack 37007 Add Math symbol "There does not exist"

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 08:31:35 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-09-17 at 20:50 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> - to discuss about the fact it doesn't work if you've other version of
> OpenSymbol (for example, I had the Debian package OpenSymbol and it
> didn't worked until I uninstalled it)

Yeah, this is the same problem that a lot of people ran into when the
OpenSymbol got bumped for 3.3 or 3.4. A system-wide one got prioritized
over the internal one, i.e. fdo#30729. Commit 55961e2d should have added
a sorter to vcl to prefer higher version fonts when two versions of the
same font are both available.

C.