[Libreoffice] Suggestion about the Developers wiki page

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:06:50 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 4:19 PM, julien2412 <serval2412 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that we regularly ask about the environment (IRC or on the forum)
> (Windows, Mac, Linux + 32 or 64 bits).
> It could be interesting to give some details on the page
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers.
> Of course, more and more users, especially devs, have more than 1 machine.
> But we could simplify by retaining only the most used one.

t I think it would be better to keep
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers to the
point. (it is intended to be a kind of 'contact page' )

But people can certainly use their wiki User page to advertise these
kind of things (and then use a wiki link from the WikiUser name in
Develpment/Developers to their wiki User page)

Norbert