[Libreoffice] Build in xmloff fails on Mac OSX

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:08:23 PDT 2011

Le 21/09/11 20:27, Michael Meeks a écrit :

Hi Michael,

> 	I believe this is an artifact of a non-re-build offapi - if you can; go
> into offapi and 'make clean' 'make'. Of course, ideally - it would have
> correct dependencies so it re-built cleanly automatically,
> unfortunately ... ;-)

Thanks, did that, but it still failed, so I gave up last night and
repulled from the repo this morning and will try again.

I am currently attempting the build on 2 Mac machines, an OSX Server and
my Macbook Pro. Ultimately, I would like to be able to offer one of the
machines as a tinbuild (the server probably, as it doesn't do much most
of the time) whereas the Macbook is my workhorse, but if I can't even
get it to build with the basic --with-distro=LibreOfficeMacOSX switch
then that is going to be a challenge.

Yesterday I built on my 32bit Xbuntu Natty box and it went a breeze in
comparison. I even managed to build the mysql connector extension
without any hassle (it will be up on the extensions site soon), and
without having to worry about telling it in addition where to look for
the libraries, enabling X, disabling Z, etc. For the casual builder
wanting to try and help out with certain bugs that only seem to occur on
OSX this is offputting to say the least (or 'character building' ;-)
depending on how you look at it).

Alex