[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] simple fix for vcl glyph part ?

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 22 12:57:59 PDT 2011

Jan Holesovsky wrote:

> Hi Julien,
>
> julien2412 píše v Čt 22. 09. 2011 v 11:57 -0700:
>
>> I propose the patch below with static cast but perhaps all the variables
>> should be of the same type (unsigned int or signed int).
>>
>> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3359780/patch_glyph.txt
>> patch_glyph.txt
>
> I'd love to have a look, but all I get is a 404 when I try this page :-(
>
> Regards,
> Kendy

Hello Jan,

It's normal you can't see my post, I deleted it via Nabble because I saw
that Caolán had already commited and pushed on master a patch. My patch was
different from Caolán's one since I used a static cast toward signed int. It
responded in the same time to what i was asking in my post.

Sorry for the noise :-)

Julien.