[Libreoffice] clean rebuilds needed

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Sep 26 05:30:25 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 12:49 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> I *suppose* it would be madness to have dependency rules on the
> makefiles themselves that anything created by the makefiles is out of
> date when the makefiles change ?

	:-) sounds reasonable enough. Of course its more than the makefile, the
environment matters quite a bit too I imagine. We fixed scp2's macro.pl
to detect and re-build for environment / scpdefs changes, but there is a
lot more to do I guess.

	Be nice to have some .sdi deps too, I'll add an easy hack for that
perhaps.

	HTH,

		Michael.