[Libreoffice] Next version and grammar options

Olivier R. olivier.noreply at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:28:38 PDT 2011

Caolán McNamara wrote:

> Where does the source to lightproof live ?, e.g. if people wanted to
> contribute to it to try and fill out those missing pieces.

AFAIK there is no repository at the moment.

I report bugs and make proposals here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/lightproof

Two months ago, I sent to Laszlo the modified version of Lightproof I made
for the French grammar checker (Grammalecte). He told me he had to consider
whether he would integrate some features I added, and said he would work on
it soon. I have no news since then.

Olivier