[Libreoffice] per-library types headers ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Sep 27 03:08:52 PDT 2011

Hi Noel,

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 11:03 +0200, Noel Grandin wrote:
> Some compilers can pull header-parse-caching tricks, but in order for
> that to work nicely

	Sure - we have lots of (IIRC unused) precompiled_ header stuff - that
of course tends to work in the opposite direction: include as much as
possible everywhere, so it is 'pre-compiled' and fast :-) Ergo it is
turned off for gcc users.

	But it is certainly an alternative approach to fixing the same problem.
I tend to think that addressing the root problem of un-necessary
includes everywhere may be helpful as well.

	HTH,

		Michael.