[Libreoffice] --enable-werror

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Sep 27 05:31:00 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 12:21 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> > and it seems unclear what the benefit vs. the pain pwrt.
> > when re-synching (around deleting old remote branches etc.) would be.
>
> Given enough eyeballs all bugs are shallow. Having commits visible
> some time before they hit master might prevent some needless
> inconvenience.

	The question is - where to get the eyeballs from ;-) Sadly, there is
not an infinite supply, do people review branches routinely ? (how about
if there were 60+ of them all short lived?).

	Still - if you're interested in reviewing branches, I'd be eager to get
your feedback on feature/gtk3 - pwrt. whether it is safe to include (ie.
won't break the gtk2 frontend too badld) ;-) I want to merge that before
the conference ideally ...

	ATB,

		Michael.