[Libreoffice] Diploma thesis: a survey about OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice

Andre Schnabel Andre.Schnabel at gmx.net
Tue Sep 27 06:22:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

yesterday we received a request for participation in a survey at the
German LibreOffice list. As the survey's target is the LibO/OOo community
in general, I'm forwarding this to the related lists.

I'd be happy to see many community members participating (but please
don't crash the survey server ;) ).

For more deatils on the survey and it's aim please read Fabian's mail.
(German below).

Thanks and regards,

André