[Libreoffice] IAccessible2 - Windows (from libreoffice-accessibility)

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Tue Sep 27 08:14:04 PDT 2011

On 27/09/11 16:41, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	It is very useful for archiving & understanding on the off chance that
> IBM don't meet their commitment to do the right thing and get this into
> Apache in a form that we can easily consume.

At ODF PlugFest in Berlin this July, IBM's Rob Weir announced that
although they will make that code public, they will not do the AOOo
integration of that code. Nevertheless they would support/advise anybody
who would try to do such an integration.

I will not give here my interpretation of that statement, but it might
be enough information for the wise.

Cheers

Fridrich