[Libreoffice] subsequenttest hang ...

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 00:47:21 PDT 2011

On 09/28/2011 02:01 AM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> (1) it occurred to me that this French expression may not translate
> well. "a surveiller comme du lait sur le feux" means to keep close and
> attentive watch... milk being notorious --  when it start boiling --
> for quickly overflowing the pot.

That metaphor doesn't fit here, as the hanging build is not boiling the
tinderbox up, rather cooling it down...   ;-)

But I do get your point.  Hope we get the tests into good enough shape
soon (maybe its really only forms/qa/unoapi that causes trouble; will
run that in a loop here to see if I can reproduce anything debuggable...)

-Stephan