[Libreoffice] Android cross-building state

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Sep 28 08:40:24 PDT 2011

Hi *,

thanks to Tor's and others (Kendy, Fridrich, Jesus and all those I
forgot) work around making LibO truly cross-buildable, there's now
Android building up to instsetoo_native again. It's not doing
anything sensible besides compiling yet.

If I get to it, I'll have a tinderbox building it - and to make
people playing with it a tad easier, what about attached patch to
configure.in (similar in spirit to the --with-macosx-sdk option),
that adds a --with-android-ndk= option?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten