[Libreoffice] bug in GCC 4.6.1?

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Sep 28 11:31:33 PDT 2011

Hullo List,

I recall mention on the list that the LO build was finding bugs in
various build programs, but I was only paying peripheral attention.  Now
I've run across something from GCC 4.6.1 that says:

lto1: internal compiler error: in lto_symtab_register_decl, at
lto-symtab.c:148
Please submit a full bug report,

when attempting to create libfrmlo.so

$ g++ -shared [...] -o $W/LinkTarget/Library/libfrmlo.so

Is this something "we've" already encountered, reported, or otherwise
dealt with?  Or is this another "just me" case.

Thanks,

Kevin