[Libreoffice] need help with feature/gbuild

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:04:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have recreated feature/gbuild branch. I'm gbuildizing sal,
salhelper, cppu and cppuhelper there.
It's almost done but there are few problems.

In odk I'm getting:
check cpp docu:
ERROR: "../../unxlngi6.pro/bin/odkcommon/docs/cpp/ref/names/cppu/AccessControl"
is missing
It's because I have added visibility macro as:
class CPPUHELPER_DLLPUBLIC AccessControl
The problem is also when CPPUHELPER_DLLPUBLIC expands to empty string "".
For now I use --disable-odk but unless we want to remove odk something
has to be done with that and maybe someone knows what.

Another problem is that cppuhelper seems to include it's own foo.hpp
files created in
cppuhelper/source/makefile.mk:48
I don't understand what's happening there.
Do we want to use gbuild's CustomTarget and still create own hpp and
hdl files with cpumaker?
When trying to use headers from solver/../inc/udkapi it compiles ok
but then I'm getting:
Exception on createRegistryServiceFactory service manager instance has
already been disposed!
when executing i18npool/source/localedata/Makefile:45
so there is something wrong.

In sal is missing unittest for IOS..

And another problem is with libraries with version (libuno_sal.so.3, ..)
That's probably only for linux?
Once I tried to do something with that, seems that I will have to try
again and better but I will appreciate any help with that.

Hm, now I realized also sal/systools is not converted.
Do we need it? I think hasInternetConnection() does not deserve its
own library but maybe uwinapi does.

Thanks for reading and possible help,
Regards,

Matúš