[Libreoffice] Android cross-building state

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Sep 29 01:33:24 PDT 2011

Hi there,

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 17:40 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> thanks to Tor's and others (Kendy, Fridrich, Jesus and all those I
> forgot) work around making LibO truly cross-buildable, there's now
> Android building up to instsetoo_native again.

	Awesome - so the GUI bit comes next :-)

	The problem is, this piece rather overlaps with the feature/gtk3 branch
which cleans up, accelerates and adds damage support to the svp backend,
as well as moving a load of vcl/unx files into more sensible places, and
re-factoring the gtk+ backend.

	If people are going to work on Android UI pieces (which sounds like a
plan), I'd love to share that CWS for that work [ we can re-base it to
master of course ].

	As / when I've de-broken the gtk2 support, I'd love to get it merged
back to master (no problem with broken, optional gtk3 support I guess).

	IMHO doing anything else is just going to create a bus-load of
conflicts, and (of course) I'd love the Android stuff to be based on
this (rather cleaner) backend.

	Thanks,

		Michael.