[Libreoffice] [Patch][PUSHED] Porting js2hxx.py to python3

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen beauze.h at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 03:01:16 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:14 AM, David Tardon <dtardon at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 05:02:29PM +0200, Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is a simple patch to allow using python 3 when building.
>> I'm new to this list, and to submitting patches for libreoffice, so if
>> I did anything wrong, feel free to correct me :)
>
> Thanks, you did all right :) Can you confirm that the patch (and all
> future ones--you do want to contribute further, don't you? :) are
> licensed under LGPLv3+/MPL? And add yourself to
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers ?
>
> D.

Considering the size of the patch :
- Feel free to license to whatever feels right, but if you need a
clear agreement for legal reasons : "Yes, all patches sent and to come
are licensed under LGPLv3+/MPL" :)
- This page looks like regular contributors. Again, seeing the size of
the patch, I find it a little premature, if not pretentious, to claim
myself a libreoffice dev ;)

Regards,

--
Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen