[Libreoffice] 14 files in libreoffice git source flagged as trojans

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Sep 30 01:47:37 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 13:52 -0700, Billy Charlton wrote:
> I just did my first git clone of the core libreoffice codebase, hoping
> to poke around to see if I could start helping out with some
> bugfixing.

	Cool ! :-) what bug are you most interested in ? and/or have you
grokked the easy hacks ? prolly the best way to get into the code is to
ask questions and meet with the hackers on #libreoffice-dev on
irc.freenode.net - if you're not familiar with IRC, it is really worth
getting into it - for interactive discussion & mentoring.

	There is a lot to do of course - one of the things that came up
recently was the idea of getting:

	http://code.google.com/p/include-what-you-use/

	going, but that's prolly going to be quite a bit more difficult on
Windows than Linux (many things are sadly).

	Anyhow - great to have you around & thanks for the report, looks like
we'll get a nice fix to hide the (apparent) badness in those files -
which we use as regression tests.

	All the best,

		Michael.