[Libreoffice] ODBC handles, a quibble

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:25:15 PDT 2011

Le 29/09/11 18:02, Terrence Enger a écrit :

Hi Terry,

Not sure whether what I have in my memory has any bearing on this, but...

I remember discussions with Frank Schoenheit back from the OOo days
about mysql ODBC driver misbehaviour because it erroneously reported
some status and functionality to SBDC/SDBCx, so when of course something
else in the code tried to use them...well, they naturally failed, blew
up or caused some other untold and unexpected madness. I can't remember
now whether the driver was understating or overstating its capacities,
but it did cause problems.

Like I said, not really sure that this is related to your question, but
it might be.

Alex