Android UI work

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:40:31 PDT 2012

Hey Michael,  Tor, and all

I have an initial android project I created for the UI which can be
integrated into the core. I have a git hub repository here

https://github.com/eagles051387/LibreOffice-Android-UI-

My question though is what would be the best way to hook that project in
with the core, as well as submit it for inclusion into the core
repository so that we have an initial beginning for others to clone the
android UI stuff from the LO source instead of my github respository
above. Correct me if I am wrong in assuming this (not trying to make an
ass out of you and me or anyone for that matter with my assumption ;) ),
but from what I can see is that the android project generates its own
files during compile, and puts them in the project tree structure in
their respective directories.

Please let me know how you would like me to proceed. I will try get a
screen shot when I have a bit more time this afternoon. The UI was
developed and tested on an HTC Desire HD instead of using an AVD.

Regards

Jonathan Aquilina