Android UI work

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 04:57:39 PDT 2012

SNIP.
>   >  Would you recommend i revamp the menu to allow for now just open and
>> choosing of a file and opening it and displaying it on screen?
> I don't think so. I think our viewer apps will be started
> automatically by the system thanks to being associated with some MIME
> types (or whatever the terminology is).
>
> Do comparable Android apps really have "file choosers"? (I just have
> the emulator, which is somewhat painful to use, and no 3rd-party apps.
> But at least in the bare OS without any 3rd-party apps I couldn't,
> quickly looking, find anything corresponding to a "file explorer"
> even. Which is as expected, surely?)
I stand corrected, The office suite i know that is available for
android, granted its a paid application, basically has files associated
with the respective app to load them.

http://www.androidappsource.com/images/icons/-1874687392502665318_0_screenshot.png.
Would this be the way we would want to take things?