Android UI work

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Apr 2 09:49:31 PDT 2012

> Tor do you still feel like this is worth including even on a mobile device
> or bypassing all together?

As long as we don't have a way to *create*
text/spreadsheet/presentation contents from scratch, I don't see the
point in having a Start Centre in a non-desktop LO-based app. I.e.
there shouldn't be any need to just start the app by itself.

But don't trust me, trust what the UX people say.

Except that they might not consider technical restrictions -- like app
size, do we really want to have a single viewer app for all kinds of
documents? Or separate ones for text/spreadsheet/presentation ones? I
have no idea.

--tml