Need help in UNO

Dézsi Szabolcs dezsiszabi at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:23:52 PDT 2012

Hi all!

I'm working on Bug 34423 (more of a feature request).
There's this extension called OpenOffice Toolbox on the bug's page. It implements image rotation. I want to port that to C++.
I added a menu item to the right click menu of the image (Rotate... <- will call a dialog), now it just rotates the image with a hard coded value (90 degrees).
To be precise it should rotate the image, but I don't really know this UNO thing, so I'm not sure what I'm doing (wrong) :)

My goal is to somehow get the selected image (XShape ?) and change its 'RotateAngle' property (this was used in the extension code (basic)).
I hope someone can help me with this.

Szabolcs