[libreoffice-design] Android UI work

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:39:58 PDT 2012

Christopher this is userful, but in a way you are jumping the gun here.

Tor and I discussed yesterday on a good place to start, and I agree with
him at this point its best to get something to where we can just open
the files.

As in my original email I am wondering if its worth making it easy for
the users to open the files by just providing them with a list of all
files that can be opened by LO instead of a file explorer that displays
the entire directory tree.