[PUSHED] Re: [patch] some German comment translations

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Apr 5 03:36:55 PDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Mark Wolf píše v St 04. 04. 2012 v 17:49 -0400:

> This is my first contribution to a project so if you have any feedback
> I'd love to hear them.

Great stuff, nothing really to add - pushed :-)

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8307fe9f65ef6011014d75041b3ddbc90d421b6a

> Here are some comments that I translated from German to English for
> 'sal' folder. Not sure if licensing applies to comments but I'm
> contributing this under LGPLv3+ / MPL as per directions on
> http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-2/

Yes, it is necessary even for the comments translations - so best if you
can send a mail like "All my contributions to LibreOffice are under
MPL / LGPLv3+" to this mailing list, that would be great.

Thank you,
Kendy