RTL_CONSTASCII_(U)STRINGPARAM officially obsolete

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at alta.org.br
Fri Apr 6 05:15:41 PDT 2012

Hi Kendy

Em 06-04-2012 03:44, Jan Holesovsky escreveu:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> On 2012-04-03 at 18:17 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>
>> functionFoo( rtl::OUString(RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM("XXXXX")))
>>
>> can be written as
>>
>> functionFoo( "XXXXX" );
>
> Thank you for cleaning up the RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM!  I just
> noticed though that your recent commit
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=fe51974e6515f48a6e6881e5837027d08c8d66e9
>
> changes
>
> - xProps->setPropertyValue( ::rtl::OUString( RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM( "DisableDataTableDialog" ) ),
> + xProps->setPropertyValue( ::rtl::OUString( "DisableDataTableDialog" ),
>
> That should be:
>
> - xProps->setPropertyValue( ::rtl::OUString( RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM( "DisableDataTableDialog" ) ),
> + xProps->setPropertyValue( "DisableDataTableDialog",
>
> Can you please revisit the changes you have made, and remove the (now
> unnecessary) explicit OUString construction too?
>
> Thank you,
> Kendy

Thanks for pointing this.. I have reviewed one of the patch and I hope
that is ok now. If not, please let me know.

Also, please confirm if I get it right:

- rtl::OUString aOUstring = OUString("foo");
+ rtl::OUString aOUString = "foo";

and

rtl::OUString aOUString[10];
aOUString[4] = "foo";

if I get it right, there will be an enormous refactoring under way...

Regards

--
Olivier Hallot
*Diretor*