[Libreoffice-qa] Proposal: Calls for Testing

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Apr 6 05:31:07 PDT 2012

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote (30-03-12 12:12)

> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 09:43:21AM +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> My take on this:
>> - What does make sense, is having indeed a list of areas that can be
>> clearly pointed at, and to mention them in a sort of standard post
>> on our official TDF blog. E.g. every two weeks 4 to 8 items and
>> guiding users interested to test in these area's to the daily
>> builds.

I will try to post such a blog next week.
Of course it helps if there are easy identifiable areas

Bjoern has written some important stuff for that below.
If you fail to read them now: post to QA list ad tag in commit message
are the keys!

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org