[PUSHED] Replaced equalsAsciiL(RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM(...)) with == operator

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Apr 6 10:15:50 PDT 2012

Hi Szabolcs,

I've pushed your megapatch removing tons of equalsAsciiL :-)  I've split
it to several chunks to be able to automate at least part of the review:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f770c5d6bc7fd54f3cd3781d250820b5e86922e7
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8a01ee624318ac08800af89d988971114637a04e
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=743f22045c4ec08c46c259fc0ba240194a391457
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=99268dbe1fc25bc2d04eefa1a9f7e2cf7b398065
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=27cea710fd1e4e8887bcb95e1d25a53d9eae9f22
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d6bc02f8c4cd0f50f0a2631ac7634dab408efc1f

Should you do more such changes, the more you can automate using a
script, the better, the review took me several hours; and we still have
quite some RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM's left ;-)  Should you do more
manual patches, please try to keep them in some reasonable size, 1.5M
patch is not optimal for review...

I believe I caught all the mistakes that appeared there; no doubt you
must have spent incredible effort on that, so no wonder there was one or
2 typos there :-)  [I told you about them on the IRC, nothing else
appeared.]

Unfortunately I was unable to push your other patch, I've got no more
time for that - please send the link to the mailing list.

Thank you a lot for that!

All the best,
Kendy