Libreoffice Java x64 connection through UNO

libreoffice.ge at gmail.com libreoffice.ge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:49:07 PDT 2012

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your response.  We are having problem with
Windows x64 (Server and/or  7) . Please accept my apologies for missing
this information.  Particularly Java can not be connected with OOO calc
through UNO.

See :
http://fina.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fina/common/src/java/fina2/ui/sheet/openoffice/OOSheet.java?view=log

and/or this folder:
http://fina.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fina/common/src/java/fina2/ui/sheet/openoffice/

It works on any Windows with Java x86
and does not work on Windows X64 + Java X64 + OOO Calc ( which is always
x86).

Nick