Updating the documentation in the IDL files?

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 11:56:24 PDT 2012

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/The_XComponent_Interface

> Or am I expecting too much from the documentation in the IDL files
> (and generated from that), is it so that the reader is expected to
> have grokked some other, more prose style (not doc-comment -style)
> documentation first before reading the IDL comments?

generally the DevGuide has the high-level documentation; the odk build
also inserts various references to the DevGuide into the generated HTML
documentation (which is one reason why autodoc is still required), for
example take a look at:

http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/lang/XComponent.html