new tinderbox at my company

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Thu Apr 12 02:20:59 PDT 2012

Hi

So finally (about 3 months later than expected) I've got the tinderbox I
promised up and running at my company (Peralex).

It's a Windows7-64 machine, 6 CPU cores, 16G of RAM.

What do I need to do to get it included into the official tinderbox results?
  (assuming that would be a useful thing).

There is quite a lot of memory free, so I could quite easily run a VM
and do another tinderbox inside that (Ubuntu perhaps?)

Also, if it would be more useful for me to be building something other
than MASTER, let me know.

Regards, Noel Grandin