new tinderbox at my company

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:09:04 PDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Noel Grandin <noel at peralex.com> wrote:

> So finally (about 3 months later than expected) I've got the tinderbox I
> promised up and running at my company (Peralex).

Great :-)

> On 2012-04-12 13:55, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>>
>> It happens automatically with -m all . At least it did with my tinderbox.
>

> Should I be using the tinbuild or the tinbuild2 script?

tinbuild2

as for notification... ./tinbuild2 --help says...

   -m [all,tb,owner,author,none]
                tb=mail progress to the tinderbox,
                all=tb + mail errors to the committer, general errors
to the owner.
                owner= tb + any other mail to the owner only
                debug=any mail (progress or error) is sent to the owner
                author=send failure email to the authors + owner tb is
not in the loop
                none=no mail
                If in doubt, use "all".

make sure to run a 'sanity check'  ( tinbuild2 -p <profile> -c ) to
make sure, among other things, that the emails mechanics works

Please see : http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox
and update it as needed.

and don't forget README.tinbuild2 in the buildbot repo :-)

Norbert