[PUSHED] Re: [patch] comment translations

Philipp Weissenbacher p.weissenbacher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:59:11 PDT 2012

Reviewed and pushed now.

First off all, welcome and thanks for the patch!

Sorry for the long delay, Mark. I'm currently busy looking for a job, so
not much LO time left :).

As it seems you're a first time contributor.
Thus, can you confirm that this patch and all your future contributions, to
LibreOffice are licensed under the terms of the MPL / LGPLv3+?

You do so by sending a mail containing: "All my contributions, past and
future, to LibreOffice are licensed under the terms of the MPL / LGPLv3+."

The add yourself to the developer list here [
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers] and add a link
to the mail you sent.
(You can find it here:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Dev-f1639786.html)