make check problem in libtest_smoketest building master

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Fri Apr 13 02:35:33 PDT 2012

On 2012-04-12 14:40, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Insist on people compiling with an unbroken toolchain instead?

It looks like Fedora is also going to do this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ChangeInImplicitDSOLinking

I'm willing to write a configure test to add the --no-as-needed flag if
someone can point me in the right direction.
I can follow the configure.in syntax easily enough, but what would be
the easiest way to test for the fact that the linker is defaulting to
--as-needed?

Thanks, Noel Grandin