[PATCH] [PUSHED] Moved ScDefaultsOptions from ScDocOptions to separate class

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:10:51 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 21:40 +0200, Albert Thuswaldner wrote:
> Hi Kohei,
> Here is the other patch of re-factoring the options code, this time is
> the defaults options which I moved from ScDocOptions into a separate
> class.

Hi Albert,

Reviewed and pushed to master.  Not much to say really. :-)

As with the last patch, I've made some minor changes.  One is where one
Set...() method was expecting a non-const reference as the input
parameter where a const reference would have sufficed.  So I added const
to that method.  Another one is that, you truncated your new header and
source files, perhaps because many other existing files are named that

FYI other files may have truncated names because of historical reasons:
some of the old compilers only accepted base file names of 8 characters
or less.  Today, we are not restricted to 8 character base file name
anymore, so it's better to spell out the file name in full.  So, I've
changed defaultsopt.* to defaultsoptions.*

Other than that, the rest looks good.


P.S. I rarely check my suse.com address these days due to some technical
issues.  So, please use my gmail.com address when you need to send mails
to me directly.

Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list