[REVIEW:3-5] fix download and unpack-sources for .xz source tarballs

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Apr 13 09:36:33 PDT 2012

Petr Mladek píše v Pá 13. 04. 2012 v 18:00 +0200:
> Korrawit Pruegsanusak píše v Pá 13. 04. 2012 v 22:40 +0700:
> > Hello again Petr,
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 21:34, Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:
> > > "the scripts "download" and "unpack-sources" needed some changes to work
> > > with the newly generated .xz source tarballs [snip]
> >
> > And I think that ./unpack-sources line 87 should be removed as well.
> > Because we don't have 'bootstrap' now. :-)
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/bin/unpack-sources#n87
>
> I did my best to update the stuff for download but I did not test it. My
> changes are step forward but it seems that they are not enough. If you
> want, you could improve it. Otherwise, I will look at it the following
> week.

Hints for me or you :-)

bootstrap.ver need to be replaced by core.ver.

The version for the download repo can be created like:

source $start_dir/solenv/inc/minor.mk
downloaditem http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/$VERSIONMAJOR.$VERSIONMINOR.$VERSIONMICRO/ "$tarname.tar.xz" ""

I am not sure if these two changes would be enough. I have to leave now.

Best Regards,
Petr