SwFrmFmt::FindRealSdrObject() and stacking order

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Apr 16 07:54:27 PDT 2012

 Hello,

 could somebody more knowledgeable of Writer internals please review this?

 While working on support for stacking order in the .docx filter, I found out
that setting z-order for an image using UNO and later trying to retrieve the
value fails. The attached sw.patch fixes that for me, and I checked that .odt
export/import (which uses it too) still works. But I have no idea what the
difference actually is, besides making reading use the same value like
writing.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz