namespace / typing thrash ...

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:41:56 PDT 2012

On 16 April 2012 18:23, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak at suse.cz> wrote:
>  It is made even worse by the fact that make+gbuild order build commands
> so that allmost all compiles go first and linking goes last

As I've seen complaining about this, I was thinking..
Now, when sw links against svx, make starts compiling sw's sources
after header files related to svx are in solver. (Because sw most
probably includes them.)
We can change that so sw would also wait on library svx. and only then
start building.
I am not sure how much would that hurt parallelism but maybe not that
much and it could be improvement in the sense of ordering?

Best,
Matus