[Libreoffice-commits] .: writerfilter/source

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Apr 18 00:52:17 PDT 2012

On Wednesday 18 of April 2012, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > MacOSX is one of the few platform that has consistently been built
> > with --enable-werror.
> > removing the benefit of it just for a micro-optimization seems an
> > overkill.
>
> I agree with Norbert here. The more tinderboxes we have that (continue
> to) use --enable-werror, the better.  (If with significantly different
> compilers, even better.)

 I have no problem with different, I have a problem with broken. There's no
benefit of fixing warnings for a compiler that is 6 years old. If the warning
were valid, recent gcc would emit it too.

 Or does that mean I should enable WaE for the MSVC tinderbox too? That should
be some fun, with people even now not bothering to fix that build that much.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz